Saturday, April 12, 2014

Digging Deeper

I linked to the partners of BAM radio and found  21 links to other early childhood sites. Head start is a program that was created to help in equity. BAM radio has a link to the National Head Start association. On this site is pod casts directed toward the Head Start program. Below is a list of  podcasts. Additionally you can subscribe via iTunes.

Vision Screening: Avoiding the Big Mistakes 
Guests: Dr. Bruce Moore, Dr. Jean Ramsey, and Susan Proctor

Are We making a Difference? New study says... 
Guests: Catriona Macdonald and Ronna Cook.
Preparing Head Start for H1N1 Flu 
Dr. Lisa Barrios and Tia Campbell
Accessing Stimulus Dollars for Head Start Guest Ted Waters with host Scott Stapf 


http://www.nhsa.org/nhsa_radio

I was pleasantly surprised to find more radio pod-casts. I appreciate these because time is precious, so when I am commuting I can educate myself even more during drive time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jocelyn! Thank you so much for this great resource! As I scrolled down your post, one particular webcast caught my eye: Silencing the Whiners on Your Staff. I moved into the school office this year and was subject to all the comings and goings there. I was surprised and shocked to listen to all the whining that takes place there! Also, I have dealt with a whiny staff person on my team this year too. This webinar gave me some good insight. Thanks again! Michelle

    ReplyDelete