Sunday, September 8, 2013

Quotes an Early Childhood Teacher Should Live by!







I like this quote because as a teacher I strive to meet every Individual child's needs. As an administrator I encourage my team to think outside of the box and meet EACH child where they are at. That is what makes teaching challenging and rewarding is when you meet the need of a child after you tried new techniques!

Another favorite is:
 
"Fair is not equal!"
-Unknown

Sometimes we get caught up in making everything fair. But in reality some students need more assistance than others. It is not that we are giving more to an individual student, it is that we are giving each student what they need.

 



1 comment:

  1. I really like your first quote. It reminds me that our way is not always the best way. As educators we need to be flexible and adaptable.

    ReplyDelete