Saturday, September 14, 2013

Together Forever!




This picture means a lot to me because my daughter that became a part of me through marriage drew it when her dad and I were dating. My husband and I dated and parted for about 8 months, but Katie knew we were meant to be together! Now she is 17 and going to graduate this year. My how time flies and love grows! Jossy, is my mommy name for my two daughters adopted through marriage.  I always tell them I birthed them from my heart! We were meant to be together forever as a family!

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo! My parents are divorced and my mom remarried when I was 6 yrs and my dad did when I was 8. I know it meant a lot to both my "step-parents" that I don't use the term step for them or their children. They are just my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a meaningful story behind the picture. My heart was touched by what your daughter did for both of you and your husband. Children are the special group be impacted by the parents relationship issues. From your story I know that you love your children very much and care for their feelings. I am proud of you to be a lovely mother and wife. All the best to your family.

    Vivian Lanyan Lu

    ReplyDelete