Monday, September 1, 2014

Change your Words, Change your World.


This short video made me cry because it spoke to my heart and brought clarity beyond communication with others.

My personal thoughts were directed toward me and my family. My older daughters are always talking negatively and focus on the negative that may happen rather than the good.  Communication is imperative in our world, but not just with others but with ourselves also. We have power to change how we feel about ourselves and our experiences if we communicate the good. Bringing strength with internal communication.

I had to post this on my blog because it spoke to me. I want it for future use.

1 comment:

  1. Jocelyn,

    I am so with you emotionally about this video! My heart simply broke for this man sitting there so still and the occasional person tossing a coin or two, not even attempting to put the change in the can. How callus to toss money at his feet making him feel to find it! I am ashamed to say my first concern when the young women stopped was that she was writing something mean. Not only did her choice of words change the way people "saw" this man, it changed how they responded to him. Did you notice that not only did the people become more generous, they were setting the coins down not tossing them? I saved it too, very compelling!

    ReplyDelete